50 little things
1. How many pets do you own?
Two precious little babies
2. What’s your least favorite season?
Ohm, maybe winter
3. Do you prefer to text or call?
4. Morning or night?
5. Do you like tacos?
Taco Tuesdays! (not really, but they are good)
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Such an introvert
7. What’s your favourite desert?
8. Do you enjoy walks?
Just keep walking, just keep walking
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
Oh, gosh... I spend far too much time on that site oo
10. Do you watch animated shows still?
Is that a legit question!? Of course I do
11. Can you roll your tongue?
12. What’s your “lucky” number?
I don't have one
13. Are scared of anything?
14. Big mac or big whopper?
None of the above
15. Do you like to play board games?
16. Are you fond of romantic novels?
Sarah Dessen and Susane Colasanti
17. Fruitloops or cocopops?
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
That is gross. Spiders are friends, not food
19. Are you a heavy drinker?
Naw, it's too expensive
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating?
Cheating on board games, fine. Cheating in a relationship, no.
21. Are you superstitious?
Ehh, not really
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange?
For a Psyc project
23. Do you like to read?
OH MY GOODNESS YESSSS
24. Are you easily distressed?
25. Do you believe in aliens?
We are not the only things in the entire universe!
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be?
Nope, not answering this one. There is not just one person I could choose
27. Dogs or cats?
Dogs, because me and the cat get into too many fights
28. Are you a grumpy person?
Sometimes I just want to eat food and sleep
29. What’s something you hate?
30. Are you a worry wart?
31. Do you like having your picture taken?
Oh my gosh, keep that camera out of my face T.T
32. Do you like cotton candy?
Ahhh, it's soo good
33. Would you ever use a dating site?
34. Do you believe in ghosts?
35. Rap or pop?
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
I am not adventurous with ice cream flavours
37. Do you like math?
It ruins my life. Stats this term is seriously the worst thing ever and it doesn't even matter that I'm doing good. It is frustrating
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune?
Tripping and falling, yes. Other than that, no
39. Love or lust?
40. Do you remember lyrics easily?
For some music, like TFK and Skillet ^.^
41. What was/is your favorite school subject?
42: Do you like tattoos?
They are so pretty and I want one!!!
43. Are you the type of person to lie?
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast?
I did today
45. What music are you listening to right now?
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Dust mites and cockroaches (y)
47. Do you like Lady Gaga?
She's pree cool
48. What about Nick Minaj?
Ehh, okay I guess
49. Do you like rainy days?
If it's a nice rainy day
50. Last question, do you like pie?
Yusss! Pie = life
Hello. I love reading, writing, swimming, hiking, camping, biking, riding roller-coasters, Link, Aragorn and my sisters (Animerocksthebest, rosepeddel101)
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." William Bruce Cameron
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney
"Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?" What a Girl Wants
“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” The Notebook
“It's just that...I just think that some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's the universe's way of providing contrast, you know? There have to be a few holes in the road. It's how life is.” The Truth About Forever
“What you have to decide... is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you'd want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So don't be afraid. Be alive.” The Truth About Forever